Transvaginal examination said pregnant. Have no heart beat or fetus. What is wrong?

hi..I am 20 yrs height is 4 11,my weight now is 52kg..last april is my last menstration,then i made a pregnancy examination and the result is 2 lines but the 2nd line is blurred,,i make a check up and transvaginal did to me and said i m in 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant..june 22..and after that i always have back pain and my blood pressure became low..i call my doctor and i m checkup by my doctor,,JULY22 a month later transvaginal did to me because their is no heartbeat and fetus so she said that its blighted ovum ,,and after that d & C did to me july 23...but until now september i m continues on bleeding and when we see the my ultrasound i have a endometrium mass,,vs beta hcg quantitative (ECLIA) procedure did to me the result is ouside reference range is 25,730 hormones,,,,,units UI/L,,what does it mean?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012