Transparent odorless discharge, lower back pain, negative pregnancy test, had period only once after marriage on taking pill. Treatment?

hi. i got married in Feb and ever since i didnt get my periods. i went to a doctor she gave me 21 days pill and after 4 days got my periods but in april i missed my date and no periods again not even spotting. its been over 14 days. pregrency test is negative couple of times. i am having this transparent orderless discharge and it causes me lower back pain . please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012