Transient bone marrow edema in right proximal femur, synovitis in hip. Pain management?

Age - 52 years. (male ) MRI Impression : Ill defined marrow edema appearing as hypointense signal on T1W sequence and hyperintense signal on T2W/STIR sequence is evident in head and neck of right proximal femur .There is no erossion or abnormal extra osseous soft tissue component. Findings are in favour of transient bone marrow edema-right proximal femur. Synovitis of right right hip joint. No significant lumbar disc herniation. Now my question : is the heavy pain caused by the above factor, curable ?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012