Transgender male, taking conjugated estrogens. Diagnosed with bronchitis. Blood in mucous, anxiety. Due to medications?

HI IM A 26 YEAR OLD TRANSGENDER MALE WHO HAS BEEN TAKING CONJUGATED ESTROGENS & HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICINE TOGETHER FOR THE LAST 3YS. WELL RECENTLY STARTING LAST MONTH I BEGAN HAVING A COUGH BUT DIDNT THINK NOTHING OF IT UNTIL RECENTLY 5 DAYS AGO I BEGAN HAVING REALLY BAD BREATHING PROBLEMS & COUGHING. EVERYTIME I WOULD BREATHE IN IT WOULD HURT DRAMATICALLY & WHEN I TRIED TO TAKE A REGULAR BREATHE ALL THE WAY IN I WASNT ABLE TO BECAUSE THE PAIN WAS SO IMMENSE & HURT TO WHERE I WOULD HAVE TO COUGH CAUSE MY BODY WOULDNT LET ME INHALE SO NOW ALL IM ABLE TO DO IS BREATHE SHORT BREATHS LIKE AS IF I BEEN RUNNING AND MY BREATHING IS STILL A ISSUE. NOW PRIOR 3 DAYS AFTER THE HARD BREATHING STARTED I STARTED COUGHING UP SPEC S OF BLOOD WITH MY MUCUS FROM MY LUNGS SO LET IT GO FOR ABOUT 2 DAYS BUT GOT SCARED CAUSE ALL MY SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS WORSENED SO FINALLY SUNDAY I WENT TO THE ER AND I FINALLY SAW A DR WHO I TOLD EXACTLY WHAT IM TELLING YOU AND SO THEY DID CHEST X-RAYS AND BLOOD WORK AND SAID EVERTHING LOOKED NORMAL BUT HE WAS DIAGNOSING ME WITH BRONCHITIS AND GAVE ME A INHALER , AZITHROMYCIN , AND PREDNISONE BOTH FOR 5 DAYS. WELL I KNOW TODAYS ONLY TUESDAY BUT TODAY I WOKE UP FEELING SICKER THAN SICK. MY SPECS OF BLOOD HAVE NOW TURNED INTO JUST STRAIGHT GLOBS OF BLOOD AND MY BREATHING IS IMMENSLEY HEAVY LIKE I JUST WANNA WHEEZE LIKE IM NOT CATCHING MY AIR. NOW FROM THESE SYMPTOMS IM NOW GETTING CONSTANT ANXIETY ATTACKS AND ITS MAKING IT WORSE. I DONT THINK I CAN HANDLE THE PAIN AND PRESSURE ON MY CHEST I FEEL LIKE MY LUNGS OR LUNG IS GONNA POP. WHAT SHOULD I DO? IS THIS NORMAL THAT IM FEELING THIS WAY DUE TO THE MEDICATION NOW OR COULD IT BE SOMETHING OTHER THAN WHAT THE DR. THOUGHT I HAD? I HAVE A FACEBOOK IF THE EMAIL DOES NOT COME THRU ITS MARISSA FARIAS FROM SAN ANTONIO TEXAS. PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS THE BEST OUTCOME TO DO IF I WAS UR PATIENT.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013