Transgender from female to male, testoviron depot, granuls, calten -D tablets and triptomer, numbness of arms & ankle bone

Hello doc , i m AAAAAAA 31yrs, transgender from female to male in july 2009 starting from dec. 2006. till 2010 Everything was fine, i was taking testoviron depot 100mg IM injection but slowly felt starting pain in my knees, ankle bones and both arms numbness at the time of sleeping. i m very fed up. i have showed endocronologists, neurologists, and orthopedic doc. right now i m on d3 360 granuls, calten -D tablets & triptomer-10mg alongwith testoviron depot 100mg OD in 15days. sir since 2 year i cant run even cant down the steps freely, remains uncomfortable while sleeping due to numbness of arms & ankle bone, it twists anytime & gives me pain a lot. tell me solution plz.......
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012