Transfused blood during pregnancy, dizzyness due to low hb levels, problem persists even after delivery, depression. Solution?

Hi Doctor, My wife had excessive bleeding before she became pregnant consequently she had 7 hb% and we transfused 2 pints of blood during pregnancy. At that time she used to feel dizziness , we thought it was because of low hb level but now baby girl is 7 months but the dizziness is still there. Moreover, she has mild depression so, would you please kindly advise us how to overcome this problem? I would very much appreciate if u pass the solution of this problem..Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012