Transabdominal findings suggest adenomyosis, small nabothians with adjacent stable tiny calcification. Meaning ?

Hi I would like to know what this means TRANSABDOMINAL FINDINGS: Uterus: Anteverted, measuring 7 x 4.1 x 3.6 cm. Myometrium is diffusely heterogeneous with irregular with the junctional suggestive of adenomyosis . TRANSVAGINAL FINDINGS: Endometrial stripe: 5 mm. Small echolucent fluid in the fundal canal. Stable 2 mm subendometrial calcification in the posterior wall. Cervix: Small nabothians with adjacent stable tiny calcifications.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013