Trans-vaginal ultrasound showed adenomyotic uterus. Advised to get pregnant soon. Suggestion?

I got transvaginal ultrasound done. I am mentioning a part of it. Uterus is normal size with heterogenous echotexture. Bilateral ovaries are normal in size, shape and echogenesit. No adnexal mass . POD is clear. IMPRESSION: Adenomyotic uterus. Rest normal scan. My gynecologist suggested that I should get pregnant soon. Do you think the same? What happens if I don t get pregnant in a few months? How long can I wait for pregnancy? Will it be safe to get pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012