Training in 90 degree weather, dehydration, weakness, migraine headache. Normal?

I am a police/SWAT officer. We were training outside for three days in 90+degree weather. On the second day, I got dehydrated (weak, elevated blood pressure , fulness in head). The EMT checked me out. I got into AC and drank water and gatorade. Took the next day off...rested, hydrated. Fouth day of training, only a half day, 90+degrees again in full gear. Felt good, hydrated before training and continued while training and when I got home. Did experience a migraine headache . Today, my arms are weak (at the shoulders and biceps ) feel weak. Is that normal?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012