Tragus pierced, bump behind piercing, surrounding area hot to touch, swollen. Treatment?

hi i have had my tragus pierced for about a month and a bit, i have noticed a bump or knob at the back of the piercing, it is painful to touch at times, i m not sure if its just scar tissue or something more? at first after getting my tragus done there was very little discharge , only an issue with the jewellery being to small. The area around the piercing is now hot to the touch and noticeably swollen, i think i touched the back or knocked it to cause this but im worried about the unknown bump at the back.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012