Tracking ovulation, trying to conceive, have increased appetite, low cramping, vivid dreams. Pregnant?

hi, i have been tracking my ovulation and tried to concieve 2 and 3 days before ovulation. I always have a 28 day cycle but i am now on day 34. I took 3 tests, all say negative. Last one being this morning. My symptoms are: tired, increased appetite , mild low cramping about ten mins a day and vivid dreams. I am wondering what is my possibility of being pregnant and just not producing enough hcg yet? I am 22 with no children.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013