Traces of paranasal sinuses. Was hospitalized for sever reaction to antibiotic. Chokes up on mucous. Has a foul taste in mouth. Suggestions?

I had a CT Scan of the paranasal sinuses on 12/5/2012- It showed a mild mucoperiosteal thickening of the floors of the maxillary sinuses bilaterally. I have had a problem with expectorating thick white mucous, sometimes bloody. It all started in Oct 2009 when I was hospitalized for a severe reaction to the antibiotic Macrobid . I started to fall and was too weak to get up. I was admitted to CCU with a low heart rate, low oxygen levels, was put on oxygen, injected with steroids, respiratory therapy treatments every 5 hours and was put on a heart monitor. I have since been sent to a pulmonologist , an ENT, and a gastroeneterologist, none of whom could figure out what was wrong. When I mentioned to my GP in December 2012 that the problem was getting worse, I was starting to choke on the mucous and had a very foul taste in my mouth, she did order a CT of the sinuses but also made an unprofessional remark that it must not be something serious because I was still here.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013