Tough bowel movement. Tenderness on rib, pain. Worse pain after bowel movement. Problem?

Sometimes i have bowel movements every 3-5 days. Sometimes it is a little tough to move it out, others are great even if it has been several days. Every 3rd or 4th movement, i get a tenderness on my right side below the last rib or at the last lower rib. These can last for a day normally and feels like but not exactly the same numbing pain i felt last year after a sports hip injury. I do all i can to go to the toilet atleast every second day using a bit of prune juice. The worry is often this pain is worse in the hours after a movement where i did not need to force at all.thx.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013