Touched vagina with penis, sperm leakage in condom, removed condom and touched vagina with penis. Pregnancy possible?

hello ... i had love making with my gf. i have done no sex with her just touched her vagina . she is virgin . before it around 20-30 min before i had semen collected in my condom with no touch to her vagina... then i removed my condom and slightly touched my penis. then i rubbed my hand with lot of clothes... and my hand was full dried. wen i touched her vagina it is chance that she might get pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013