Touched vagina with penis, no penetration or ejaculation. Can precum lead to pregnancy?

hi Dr i did a mistake today.. i had sex with my girlfriend.. But i did not penetrate.. i heard that precum will lead to pregnancy.. i wiped my penis with a cloth before touching her vagina . I kept it in touch with her vagina for 5 to 10 seconds. but did not penetrate and did not ejaculate.. will she be pregnant.. I am scared. need your quick response.. Please.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
May 2013
hi,
sometimes pre-ejaculate can contain spermatozoa, so though low possibility we cannot completely eliminate the risk,
if that was her fertile period then there is chance for pregnancy,
so if she miss her period you can check for pregnancy with urine or blood test, depending on the result you can go for further management.
take care.