Touched vagina after touching semen and wiping hands. Chances of pregnancy?

im 19 and my bf is 24, i am still a virgin as im waiting till i get married before sex. My boyfriend and i fingered eachother one night, he came but no where near my vagina (we made sure), he then touched the semen with his fingers and then wiped is hand and fingers with a towel, he then touched the outside of my vagina, he didnt go in, can i get pregnant from this?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. Your boy friend touched his semen and wiped his hand and then touched the out side of your vagina and never went inside. In this scenario, I can assure you that getting pregnant is not possible. Semen needs moist lubricted pthway an liquid base to travel. No such possibility is available outside your vagina. Therefore forget about getting pregnant.

You and your boy friend might need psychological which I can provide telephonically. Contact me through customer care at www.healthcaremegic.com.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.