Touched vagina after anal sex. Haven't had period. What does that mean?

I have had um anal sex with my boyfriend without a condom...and i know tht the reproductive system doesnt connect to the butt...but um he emitted this clear liquid and he said it wasnt anything...and then fingered me with it on his hands...and then i just stopped being on the pill right after. Then that night i took the plan B pill. And i drove crosscountry to the east and my period happened from the july 29th-2nd august. I had anal sex on the 25th.... it s the 21st of august and i havnt had a period yet. But i heard that,that clear liquid was pre- sperm and that it has like 100 sperm in it...I havent had any at all signs of being pregnant. except the missed period...could that b e from the pills,change in environment? What do you think?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer