Touched semen in hands, washed vagina in same hands. Chances of pregnancy?

hi, i just want to know if there is any chance of me being pregnant if my bf and i dry humped and he came on his pants and i touched some of it. after that i immediately went to the bathroom to wash my hand(the one that touched the semen ) and wash my vagina with the same hand? also, he was wearing pants and undies and i was wearing shorts and undies. thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Mar 2013
Hello
Thank you for your query.
THe possibility is extremely remote, next to zero.
However, theoretically anything in the world can happen, so wait and watch till and if you skip your next period, so that you can take a pregnancy test and confirm.
In future, avoid indulging in these small mistakes, so that you do not panic.
Ideally, with two layers of clothes on, it seems very very remote that you could have got some seminal fluid on your hands.