Touched penis and then touched vagina. Can I get pregnant ?

hi my boyfriend touched his penis and put his hand into my panties and touched my vagina( just rubbed the lips with his hand).Can i get prepgnant for this? Im not sure if he ejaculated but i guess not because i dint see any wet thing. This incident happened on 26th feb and my per iods are due on 3rd of very month. But today is 4th of march and i still did n t get my periods.What could be the reason ? Is it because feb has less days and that i can expect after a few days like on mar 6th or 7th.Should i eat deviry tablets now in order to get periods. What am i supposed to do??? M totally freaked out! please help!!!
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
As this incident happened during non fertile period, there is less chances of having pregnancy.
And as you correctly said that due to having 28 days in February,you may not get period on 3rd March but 3-4 days later.
If you do not get period, go for pregnancy test after 7-8days passed of your expected date of period.
Go for morning mid stream urine sample for test.
Ok and take care.