Touched his pre cum before inserting into vagina, no intercourse. Can i be pregnant?

hello..
i am in a relationship with my boyfriend.
about one week after my periods ended, we got a little physical.we didnt have any intercourse, nor did my boyfriend released his sperm but he used his finger over my vagina.
now is it possible that i can get pregnant without actual penetration but just because of his finger which also touched his pre cum before inserting my vagina..
my periods are now late by 4 days (that generally doesnt happen), i also tested for pregnancy but my result was negative.
kindly guide me in my situation.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013