Touched blood in a public bathroom. Used toilet paper to wipe. HIV chance?

Hello. On sunday I was on a public bathroom. I saw after i had closed and locked te door, that it was a lot of blood on the doorhandle. It was not very wet, but i m not sure it was compleatly dry. I didn t think about it until later, but could i have got any of this blood from my hands and then on the toiletpaper? I usually scratsh the toiletpaper together before wiping, so my hand must have been toutching a lot of the paper. Could I have gotn HIV from this? I had no big bleeding cuts on my vagina , but i had urininfection (because of the cold weather). I am freeking out. I hate myself for not washing my hands befor using the toilet, but i didn t think... I had no blodspots on my hands, but i might have been some traces for te door. And how long does HIV live outside the body (i can read that all expert say not long , but does that mean hours, minutes? take my example, the doorhandle) Please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012