Total opacification in left maxillary sinus. Having dizziness, numbness on face, fingers, toes. Suggestions?

Doctors found a near total opacification left maxillary sinus . I haven t had a sinus infection at all. I concerned it s a tumor or polyp seeing I have many different symptoms going on. I have dizzy spells, numbness on right side face, fingers, leg, foot toes. Neck pain face eye pain and feeling not good at all. The ER dr. Said on ER report that an immediate appoinment with a neurologist is needed after the results of CT scan and crags came back. I saw nueorogist and ge ordered a battery of MRI s , MRA with dye, cervical. I concerned. Can u share any info there is not alot on line . Thanks Susan
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013