Total hysterectomy, hernia, recently quit Celexa. Why weight gain?

I am 39 years old and had a total historectamy 2 years ago last year i had my gallblatter taken out i do now have a hernia but i have always been really small always wore size 3 clothes and they where a little big i also was put on celexa last year i did quit taking it about a week ago i have in one year gained 30 pounds and look like i am 8 months pregnent everyone is always asking me when is the baby due i dont eat alot dont eat junk i dont know what it could be and what can i do i hate it
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012