Total Thyroidectomy. Wavering calcium and thyroid levels. Hot and cold flushes, numb feet. On calcium carbonate and levothryroxine.

I had a TotalThyroidectomy 3 months ago and i am still have blood tests taken as my calcium and thyroid levels had been up and down. So my medication doses have been changed to suit. i am currently on calcium carbonate twice a day and 200mg levothryroxine one a day. There is still no changes in my symptons eg. fatigue, weight gain and memory. But i now have the hot and cold flushes, feet are more .numb/tinglier and my headaches are worse than before. Is there anything I could suggest to my doctor that could be done and How will Vitamin D's help.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013