Total Count: 38 Mill/ml Sperm per Ejaculate: 76 Mill Percentage Motile Sperm: 53% Rapid linear Progression, sperm report analysis

Hi Sir It has been 9 months to my marriage but there is still No Conceiving. This is my semen analysis report Please tell me Is there any problem. If there then please mention that point. The Semen Analysis report is as under, Quantity: 2 ml Time of Liquification: 20 Min PH: 7.4 Total Count: 38 Mill/ml Sperm per Ejaculate: 76 Mill Percentage Motile Sperm: 53% Rapid linear Progression: 2% Slow/non linear Progression: 53% Non Progressive: 45% Normal Form: 40% Please Sir help me. I will be very thankful to you
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012