Tot with wheezing problem, on albutrol, prednisone, sounds worst when running around. Suggestion?

I am curious about other options to help my daughter with wheezing . She has an albuterol inhaler that doesn t sem to be helpng much and she was put on a 3 day course of prednisone . It sounds the worst when she is running arounsd playing but she doesn t seem to act like it is affecting her in any way? i hate hearing her squeaky wheeze and not being able to do much. She is 15 months, has brochiolitis around 3 months old and was 8 weeks premature. Healthy in all other ways, the wheezing started 3 days ago and she has been seen twice already
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012