Tot with dysentery and fever, on medicines, has developed severe cold and cough. What medicines and diet is advisable?

My 17month old baby was suffering from dysentery with above 100 fever. He also has allergy. Doctor prescribed Metronidazole , Azithromycin and Cetirizine Hydrochloride. He is on it for past three days now. Today he has developed severe cold and coughing. I would like to know if any further medicine should be adminitered and if there are any special diet for him. I gave him pediasure lactose free milk (though he might not be allergic to lactose) last night and this worsened his stomach.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012