Tot with cough, worsens at night, taken amoxicillin, has rash. Should I give him piriton or take him to the doctor?

My son is 20 months old and had a cough that was worse at night. Took him to the doctor who prescribed amoxicillin , along with 2 inhalers ventolin and beclate. The cough cleared up after he too the amoxicillin for 7 days. A couple of days later he developed a rash that has spread on his back, stomach shoulder , creases of his arms and it s itchy. Should I give him piriton or carry him again to the doctor. The first time he took amoxicillin he developed a slight rash after a few days and it disappeared but this time its worse
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012