Tot with amoebic dysentery, no fever or vomiting, light colored stools with mucus. What should be the dosage of Enterogermina?

Hello, My 2year old daughter is suffering with Amoebic dysentry for the past 5 days. She doesn t have fever and no vomiting . Her stool is light in colour, mucus like and quite frequent 6-8 times a day. Trying to keep her well hydrated. The doctor has advised ORS-L, Z&D drops for 14days and Enterogermina Oral Suspension for 3times a day for 3days. I needed to understand the doze I need to give her for Enterogermina and how. Also, she is fond of milk. Do I stop her intake of milk till she gets better? Thanks for your help in advance. Regards, Jo
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012