Tot suffering with pityrialisis lichenoides chronica, allergy test showed PLC, has recurring red spot on skin. Is it curable?

Hi my 2 years old son have been diagnosed by a dermatologist doctor of pityrialisis lichenoides chronica. She has advised us to apply a deso cream in cetyl base to the reddish spot of the skin of my son only.After a week the reddish spot has gone but now the reddish spot appear again. My worry is that my son have been treated by lotion or cream with cortecosteroid since January 2012 , i have already consulted a immunologist, his advised was to do a skin test because maybe it is allergy but this June i decided to bring my son to a dermatologist and the finding was PLC which according to the dermatologist maybe the January incidence was the severe form which created white/pigmention on his skin until now.Im so worried for my son because till now the reddish spot continue to appear. Is there a study or a cure for this now?or is it a vitamin deficiency? immune system problem?What will I do to stop or to minimize the occurrence of this....thank you in advance for your reply.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012