Tot having tending of swelling at the area of mosquito bites, had persistent red rash with bumps on the shoulder radiating to arms, no pain. What could it be?

Hello my 20 month old totler gets mosquito bites very severly and they swell up for days.I keep her inside, but i noticed three days ago a size of a 50 cent piece dark red rash with some tiny bumps above the circle.This was located on top of her shoulder bone.put some neosporen on it, and it seem to fade some.Two days later the the rash moved downward onto her arm .It does not look anything like a ring worm and she has not been around no one.She does not appear tp be in pain, her eating habits are good .I need some answers, thankyou, D.Jones
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012