Tot having low weight, has achieved all developmental milestones. CBC and thyroid panels showed low neutrophils, high lymphs, TSH. Worrisome?

My one year old son recently had a checkup. He has always had low weight (normal head and length growth), and is now in the failure to thrive category. The Dr ordered CBC and thyroid panel. Nuetrophils are low, lymphs are high, absolute lymphs are high (7.9), and TSH is high (6.300). With low weight and lab results, is there anything I should be concerned about at this point? He is hitting all of his developmental milestones thus far.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012