Tot having fever, not reducing even after taking p125 syrup, is eating and playing well. Should I give antibiotic?

Good Morning.. My 1year old daughter having temperature 100F from yesterday night 8O clock onwards.. We have given p125cyrup 5ml each in every 5 hrs. now also checked the temperature, and its still 100F.. not yet reduced.. She is eating and playing as well.. there is no other symptoms like, cough , running nose etc..only high temp. Can ii wait till tomorrow?? or need to go for any antibiotic??
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012