Tot have frequent vomiting, triggered by burps, no fever, has weight loss. Suggestive treatment?

My son (2 years old) has been throwing up for almost 3 weeks now,it hasent been as much as all his stomace contant but its like hes burping and food comes up.some days its been 2-3 times others as much as up to 8-9 times.The swedish doctors keep sending us home cuse he have no fever ,no pain and he is activ.He has been loosing waight not so much but around 1kg these past 3 weeks,his poop is firm and no diarrea,he isent peeing as much as he used to do,he has sence these problem started, waking up at night crying and thirsty, this morning he throwed up all of his gastric contents, and im worried.No one helps us, they just keep sending us home but i can feel that something isent right. Im sceard of what can happen, please I need an answer. Am i just an over protective mom or is there realy something that needs medical attention? Thank you for your time // Worried mom Maria
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012