Tot, had diarrhea post eating apple sauce, had fallen off the bed earlier. What could be the cause?

Hi, my son fell off the bed this morning he is 26 weeks old.  I have been monitoring him closely and he looks fine. No loss of appetite , behavior changes, bruises or swelling anywhere , no broken limbs, his hand-eye cordination is great, no abnormal pupil dilation. He did not develop a fever or diarrhea no vomiting as well. It has been 8 hrs since he fell I gave him some apple sauce and a bottle of milk and about an hour later he had diarrhea, I m thinking the applesauce is the culprit but can t be sure is it necessary to take him to the ER or should I wait and see if he gets it again?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012