Tortuous esophagus, frequent chest pain, difficulty in swallowing, inflamed stomach, Barrett's syndrome. Cause and cure?

I have been diagnosed with a tortuous esophagus . What causes it and what is usually done for it? Does that condition ever get better? I have chest pains, and the heart was ruled out. I then had EGD done and was diagnosed with Barett s, and inflamed stomach and a tortuous esophagus. I have found loads of information about th Barrett s, but nothing about the tortuous eophagus. Is the esophagus being tortuous (which I know it s not straight) be th source of the chest pain? I only have occasional swallowing problems, but frequent chest pains. What am I supposed to do about it?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012