Torn ligament at the back. Having pain in the left side of chest, arm, legs. Reason?

Hello my name is Elizabeth I have town a ligament in my back about a mouth ago and now I have had pain in the lefted of my chest for 3 days now. I went and saw a doctor today and they said a pulled something in my chested This after noon I started Getting pain in my arm and now I have pain and tingling in my legs. Feel like I am going to be sick everywhere and have a dry mouth and funny tasted in my mouth do you have any idea what is going on and have pain in my lower back as well
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013