Torn frenulum post intercourse, difficulty in pulling foreskin, tear near pee hole. Is it best to leave it for a few days to let it heal?

Hi, after having intercourse with my girlfriend, i believe i have torn my frenulum. There was alot of blood , and after clearing it all up i inspected it. It is slightly painful to pull my foreskin back and I can see that there appears to be a small tear close to my pee hole. There also appears to be a small amount of brusing around this area. I am concerned that I have complettley torn the frenulum. Is it best to leave it for a few days to let it heal before I retract the foreskin again? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012