Torn frenulum of penis, bleeding, applied Betadine. Want different ointment

Hi, the frenulum of my penis got torn about 8 days back. The doctor provided me with a cream Betadine . I have been very careful with the same. Following all the instructions provided by the doctor. Cleaning the glan post urination or bath. Applying the cream every 5 to 6 hours to ensure no infection. I believe that the nerve of the frenulum broke as it was bleeding a lot. I need to know if this will heal and have no problem in my future sex life. I really care for my wife and need to know if the ride ahead is gonna be smooth or no. I would also appreciate if you could provide with an ointment which speed up the things a little bit. Like Neosporin etc.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013