Torn MCL and ACL. Had surgery. Have sciatica, painful shoulder. Chances of autoimmune diseases?

I tore my ACL and MCL in December. I had surgery in January. Now I feel I have sciatica on the opposite side of my body as well as very painful shoulder, perhaps bursitis. I am going to the orthopedic today. I am young. 25 years old and active. Since the ACL surgery I haven't been able to be quite as active, but I still take and teach yoga every day. I am not overweight. I do not have diabetes. I am wondering if all these injuries and conditions are related. Is there an autoimmune disease that attacks the joints that I might have or should ask about?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013