Torn ACL, meniscus, pain in cartilage, colateral ligament, surgery not recommended, waiting for rehabilitation in the country. Recommended exercises?

Hi my name is Hrvoje .I am 30 year old male who have knee problems. I have torn acl , meniscus , pain in cartilage and in collaterall ligament .Knee is very unstabile.Operation is not recommended cause i allready had an operation of torn acl(reconstruction) and meniscus .I have titanium screw in my knee and thats why is the problem cause there should make another tunnel for another screw.I am waitining for my rehabilitation and in my country the period of waiting is somethimes counted in months.I would like to ask you considering my situtation what exercises can i do for strengthening my knee.I would appreciate any information .Thanks in advance and have a nice day.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012