Top of the hip bone feel bruised. History of injury, tightness in left leg compared to right. Suggestion?

I run 10klm every 2nd day but recently on top of my hip bone feels bruised after my run. This feeling is on the side of my hip but there is no pain, it just feels bruised. What is causing this? I went for a run this morning and it was ok but after the run this bruise feelin os back now. I am 39 years of age and i have been running for 12 years without an injury. When o do stretches my right leg feels very tight compared to my left leg. Mark
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013