Top of left ear pierced got infected, have bumps with some meat like thing. What to do ?

My top of my left ear got pierced and october and near the beginning of december my piercing got infected and I am very worry because I have 2 bumps one in the front and another in the back and my mom tried busting it but nothing came out and now some of my meat from ear is coming out I am freaking out and I am very scared what do I do and I have a piece of thread in my ear to keep it from closing plase help me I am so scared I
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012