Toothache, swelling, affected sleep. Have dental implants. Taking percocet, ibuprofen and codeine. Will symptoms subside?

Dental Implants lower jaw back teeth three weeks ago, one week following adjoining tooth with crown had cavity discovered via severe pain. Tooth was extracted. It has been 10 days since extraction.

Following initial surgery did a round of antibiotics and a second round following extraction.

Initial Surgery: Ibuprofen 600-800mg every 4 hours controlled swelling combined with codeine. Continued this for 1 week following initial surgery. Day 6 began urinary control side effects by not being able to "push" urine out. Cut back to 200mg Ibuprofen and symptoms subsided.

Tooth Ache / Extraction: was prescribed percocet which helped with pain and continued moderate use of ibuprofen.

Sleep has been lacking all three weeks due to pain and medicine interactions. Also combined with change in sleep pattern and work schedule happening at same time. Fair amount of stress as well for other issues.

Other Factors: High Cholesterol controlled with medicine, high blood sugar (146 after 12 hours of fasting) and a smoker. I also wear a C-Pap full mask to sleep with.

Day 21 post implant and day 11 post extraction, finished my last bit of antibiotics 5 days ago. Three days ago began to have symptoms of an upset stomach. Gas, mild nausea and .. well Green Diahrea which has sense become more solid but not "normal" and has remained green. Today went to my general physician and they took a stool sample to test for C Diff.

Question: I have had swollen glands in my neck ever since the initial surgery, and also a unusual lack of energy. I have begun in the past three nights to get 7 hours of sleep uninterrupted which is nice, but my concern is that the glandular swelling is a different issue altogether. Could it be related to the bacterial issue/balance going on in my gi?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013