Toothache, headache, metal taste in mouth, constipation, pelvic cramps. Am I pregnant?

I think I m pregnant but it may be to early for a test. My symptoms are cold that lasted 3 days, consistent toothache , headache, metal taste in my mouth every other day, constipation and diarrhea at the same time, ears keep popping, light almost painless cramps in pelvic area, a pulling feeling in. lower abdominal area, tiredness all day despite sleeping all night, dark line has appeared on belly from belly button to pelvic area. Twinges on my rib area, OVER emotional, bloating , leukohrrea that was extra wet for about 4 days. I have been feeling these things for the past 2 and a half weeks. My last normal cycle was april 27, may none, june first it came but lasted only 3 days ( normally lasts 5-6 days heavy bleeding, HORRIBLE cramps) this only lasted 3 days, not as much bleeding (but not little either) not so bad cramps. My cycle has been normal for the past year
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012