Toothache, fever, sore throat, cold, conjunctivitis, sticky blurred eyes, headache. Taken Ibuprofen, Cocodemal, painkillers. Relief measures?

Hi there, I hve a toothache which due to a loss filling, I brought a templet Filling kit n tended to tooth also took painkillers ect, my cheek was tender, n thought it maybe Infected! But after a few days pain subsided n I seemed to hve got a cold n conjunctivitis Plus a sore throat n feverish. I wake up with eyes blur n stuck together But this morning I ve had a pain in right side of head, it hurts if I cough sneeze n swallow , especially If I m thirsty , I m really concerned, I ve took ipbrufen n cocodemal? On the pill n I hve a vit b deficiency Please can you help
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012