Tooth went through lower lip post fall, persisting swelling, hard bump, numbness post treatment. Cause?

I fell 2 weeks ago and my tooth went through my lower lip . Did not go for stitches but seen my Dr a few days after cause it looked like it was infected. She put me on an antibiotic and I still have some swelling and a hard bump, numbness like I had novicain on the outter side & pain on the inside. I heard lips heal quickly but what could be causing this?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
Hello postfall ot teeth.oral mucosa at that site is easily will become source of infection.first see for any embedded tooth material then go antibiotics and anti inflammatory agents