Tooth sensitivity after ceramic brace broken. Will it fall out? Had an accident with impact on teeth

my query is - i had ceramic braces for my teeth since last 6 months. recently a week before i had minor accident but my mouth rocked on a glass of car. i had 3 stitches on my upper lips, simultaneously inner side of lips got teared; all those injuries r getting recovered phenomenally. but 2 days before my one of bracket of ceramic brace was broke, i think its due to the impact during accident. soon after that i found that particular teeth is became sensitive for hot n cold, also i found its slightly loose. what should i do? what r reasons? does tht teeth will fall out ?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013