Tooth of child appears to be stained, rotten. No change with anti-bio. Advise?

The tooth of my four year old daughter (one of the developing premolars) appeared to be stained or maybe rotten on the top side. We brush her teeth everyday but now the gum on the outer side of the same tooth is swollen. We took her to the dentists who prescribed as some anti-bio. Never worked we took our daughter to a day hospital, prescribed another anti-bio and still there seems to be no change. What can you advise me? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012