Tooth infection, got it extracted, have rapid heartbeats, light headedness, constant diarrhea, sleepiness, nausea. Could it be due to infection?

Hello all. I have been dealing with an infected tooth for approximately the last two months. 2 courses of antibiotics while waiting for the oral surgeon to get me in. I finally was in so much pain that I found another dentist who could pull it sooner. I had it extracted on Tuesday, (4 days ago). While, I haven t had any pain, no swelling, redness, etc in the extraction site, I do feel generally unwell. Rapid heartbeat when I stand for too long, light-headedness, sleepy, constant diarrhea , slight nausea. Do you think it s just the ongoing infection running its course, and what would you advise at this point?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012